|View Business Info||| Share:|
* Preparation and oversight of staff in mailings
* Responsibility for spinal screenings and health care classes
* Interaction and networking with other businesses to promote PR activities
* Organization and oversight of philanthropic activities and fundraising events.
* Organization and oversight of marketing events.
* Implementation and conducting focus groups
* Business to Business Marketing to promote and encourage referral relationships
* Attendance at staff meetings
* Attendance at strategic planning sessions
* Organization of health fair(s)
* Attendance at Continuing Education seminars
* All other duties as assigned
* Compliance with all federal, state, and local laws
Special skills required/desired:
* Possess the knowledge and skills required to work successfully in a fast paced office.
* Be able to digest new information quickly and apply it productively.
* Be consistent and dependable in work habits.
* Possess and utilize good communication skills.
A basic knowledge of computing including the Microsoft Office Suite is essential. Kelly Chiropractic utilizes a wide assortment of computer equipment and software for varied activities. Experience with community building/outreach and knowledge of appointment based and/or healthcare related software is a plus. The Practice Representative will be required to keep written records of all of their activities and report on them at the weekly staff meeting.
How to Apply: Please send a resume and cover letter and two references to Annie Perry, Chiropractic assistant at KellyChiroForms@gmail.com. Please no phone calls about this posting.
Special Requirements: Criminal background check, office mandated orientation and training, and signed HIPAA confidentiality form.
|Business Name:||Kelly Chiropractic|
|Street:||4223 North Lincoln Ave.|
|City/State/Zip:||Chicago, IL 60618|